[SLS] SLS-Area-Report-to-CESG Fall-2017-v0.3atPlenary

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Thu Nov 9 21:24:58 UTC 2017

Perfect for the C&S WG.
Thank you Gian Paolo

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer
ESA/Estec

Tel. +31 (0)71 5653435

From:   Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
To:     "SLS - Space Link Services Area" <sls at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   11/09/2017 04:24 PM
Subject:        [SLS] SLS-Area-Report-to-CESG Fall-2017-v0.3atPlenary
Sent by:        "SLS" <sls-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Dear ALL,
        thank you again for your excellent support to the Technical
Meetings in The Hague.

Here attached the polished report after our SLS Plenary Meeting.
Please have a look and report comments whenever you like, but consider
that if Gilles and I get them by tomorrow 9:00 Dutch time we will be able
to implement them before presenting the report to CESG.

Best regards

Gian Paolo

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee
or addressees only.
The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in
whole or in part) of its
content is not permitted.
If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete
it from your system.
Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the
sender.

[attachment "SLS-Area-Report-to-CESG Fall-2017-v0.3atPlenary.pdf" deleted
by Massimo Bertinelli/estec/ESA]