[SLS] Impact on SLS [Cesg-all] REMINDER FOR YOUR WG meeting: Approved Version of IOAG SERVICE CATALOG #1 and Draft version of IOAG SERVICE CATALOG #2

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Fri May 5 08:41:35 UTC 2017

Dear All,
        as you have seen below (and in the SLS Plenary Agenda) our area is
affected by the Time Transfer Service defined in Catalog 2.

I attach here for your convenience the two pages from Catalog 2.

Could you please check if your WG is affected and report?

Thanks

Gian Paolo

----- Forwarded by Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA on 05/05/2017 10:34 -----