[SLS] SLS Meetings in in The Hague

Moury Gilles Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr
Mon Jun 5 16:54:54 UTC 2017

Dear Gian-Paolo,

OK for SDLS.

Gilles

Gilles MOURY
CNES Toulouse
De : SLS [mailto:sls-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org] De la part de Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Envoyé : mardi 30 mai 2017 14:41
À : SLS - Space Link Services Area
Objet : [SLS] SLS Meetings in in The Hague

Dera All,
        here attached a draft  tentative schedule for SLS Area.
This is basically copied from the San Antonio meeting with a shrink to 4 days so it very likley it is not the best for your WG :o)..

There is a basic warning I shall give. We have Maximum 15 rooms per day. Additional rooms (if needed) only available at ESTEC (40 Kms from The Hague)
With the basic allocation to SLS of 3 rooms/half-day we are likely to have some meetings relocated to ESTEC for the last two days.....

Any comment?

Gian Paolo

[cid:image001.gif at 01D2DE2D.37062590]