[SLS] SLS ARea responses to CMC Review of online Strategic Plan, etc.

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Tue Nov 3 07:50:46 UTC 2015

Dear All,
      following Nestor's mail please find here an extract relevant for our
Area  (this mau=y not be covering 100% od comments for SLS, but we'll check
this later),
I included mu comments/tentative replies in dark red (or brown?).

Please provide me and Gilles with the replies for your WG.
Thank you all for a fast reaction.

Gian Paolo

(See attached file: SLS-CMC Comments to the CCSDS Strategic
Plan151030.v0.1.pdf)