Last day today: Reminder: [SLS] SLS Area candidate Project for Interoperability test test in the cloud?

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Tue Mar 10 06:42:36 UTC 2015

So far SLS has no candidate.
Correct?

From:   Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
To:     "SLS - Space Link Services Area" <sls at mailman.ccsds.org>,
Date:   02/03/2015 14:11
Subject:        Reminder: [SLS] SLS Area candidate Project for
Interoperability test   test in the cloud?
Sent by:        sls-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org

REMINDER

From:        Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
To:        "SLS - Space Link Services Area" <sls at mailman.ccsds.org>,
Date:        04/02/2015 08:20
Subject:        [SLS] SLS Area candidate Project for Interoperability test
test in the        cloud?
Sent by:        sls-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org

Dear All,
       at the last CESG Webex held yesterday,  each Area has been tasked
to identify a Candidate Project for Interoperability in SLS Area?
I'll forward separately the ppt provided by Keith Scott on the subject.

Greg, could USLP benefit of such cloud testing approach>

Regards

Gian Paolo

----- Forwarded by Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA on 04/02/2015 08:14 -----