[SLS] Further Checks on Strategic Plan on published docs and approved/draft projects.

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Tue Jul 7 08:55:55 UTC 2015

Dear All,
        I think I got comments from everybody about the  Area contents
(Area content tab) and goals in the CWE on-line strategic plan and I
implemented changes when required.
You can see the updated situation at:
http://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/sp/Lists/SLSContent/AllItems.aspx .

This was step 1 of what CMC and CESG Chair has requested. Further checks
that are required are

2.      check (CWE on-line strategic Plan - Area links tab ) that all your
existing informational reports, recommended standards and practices are
aligned to the latest  published version.
3.      check (CWE on-line strategic Plan - Area links tab ) that all your
informational reports, recommended standards and practices çurrently "in
production" are aligned with your Area approved projects. Add the ones
missing
4.      check (CWE on-line strategic Plan -  Area links tab) that all your
future projects are aligned with your Area Draft Projects. Add the ones
missing
.
I made an initial check and I think that also in this case we need minimal
changes (if any).
As usual remeber the Goal for your WG and you'll need to review only a few
lines.

I would appreciate receiving any comment by 17 July 2015.

Thank you all for the collaboration.

Gian Paolo

=