[SLS] Please check the CCSDS Document Status before the London Meetings

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Mon Oct 20 10:11:21 UTC 2014

Dear All,
        as you know CCSDS Secretariat is maintaining a report on CCSDS
Document Status.
You can find the latest version in CWE at
http://cwe.ccsds.org/cesg/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx and the pdf version of
the list at  http://cwe.ccsds.org/cesg/docs/CCSDS%20Document%20Status.pdf
.
I attach to this mail the version available today, i.e. "CCSDS Document
Status as of October 9, 2014".
>From page 15 onward you have the SLS Document and for each document you
can see whether an action is pending on your WG (see column "Responsible
Party").
If the Action Date is in the past, then a reply from your WG is due either
to satte whether there is work ongoing/to start. Otherwise your WG can
issue a resolution for reconfirmation.
Just as an example on page 15 I can see a few expired actions for MHDC.
As currently MHDC has CWE projects for three books: 120.2-G, 122.0-B, and
122.1-B I would expect reporting (e.g.  resolution for reconfirmation OR
forecast for upating) for 120.1-G-1.

I will include this item in the SLS Plenary Agenda.

Thank you for your collaboration and best regards.

Gian Paolo