[Sls-slp] FW: [EXTERNAL] RE: CCSDS Fall 2023 - C&S technical meetings planning (important!)

Kazz, Greg (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 22 20:19:53 UTC 2023

Dear SLP WG,

Please note for those of you interested in the C&S WG meeting, it has been moved before our meetings in the Hague. Please see attachments.

Best regards,
Greg

From: Andrea Modenini <Andrea.Modenini at esa.int>
Date: Friday, September 22, 2023 at 11:08 AM
To: "sls-cc at mailman.ccsds.org" <sls-cc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc: "Bernard.L.Edwards at nasa.gov" <bernard.l.edwards at nasa.gov>, Clemens Heese <Clemens.Heese at esa.int>, "Kazz, Greg (US 312B)" <greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov>, Matt Cosby <matt.cosby at goonhilly.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: CCSDS Fall 2023 - C&S technical meetings planning (important!)

As follow-up, please find in attachment the invitations for the two remote C&S meetings, for which main topic is expected to be the 131.0-B update for including TF slicing.
I hope ICS files work properly. In case you should have issues (e.g., wrong local time, missing updates, etc.) just let me know

I put in CC SLP/OPT chairs so that they can forward to their WG, in case their WGs’ people are interested in the topic,

Regards
Ph.D. Andrea Modenini
TT&C Communications Systems Engineer
TT&C and PDT Systems & Techniques Section (TEC-EST)
RF Systems Division
European Space Agency, ESTEC
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299
NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
andrea.modenini at esa.int<mailto:andrea.modenini at esa.int> | www.esa.int<https://urldefense.us/v3/__http:/www.esa.int/__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!Lpe8MMg2Eq4Sju0cAFm3quWmI4-T1842XA_XP6zvnGYrAd4FbnzGgE2J6g52xfZzErVnSJLxAD9uehQf7nGupvHZQA5KP5KJy9I$>
T +31 71 56 53439, M +31 6 484 56 527