[Sls-slp] RID resolution to AOS Space Data Link Protocol (SDLP) 732.0-B

Matt Cosby matt.cosby at goonhilly.org
Tue Nov 7 11:31:18 UTC 2023

Hi Marco,

Greg and I have just had the same conversation. We agree that the changes should not impact “legacy systems”, as the 5 bits will be set to zero for frames that legacy systems are able to support.

I also think that a note is not required, as legacy systems will be compatible with the pink sheets as they will only be able to support the smaller frame sizes – which means the smaller FHPs

Thanks, Matt.

Matthew Cosby
Chief Technology Officer
Goonhilly Earth Station Ltd