[Sls-slp] Updated SLP WG Agenda for Fall 2022 Meeting

Kazz, Greg (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 28 22:32:53 UTC 2022

Dear SLP WG,

One slight update to the meeting agenda I sent you, the joint discussion on Variable Length Frames is scheduled for Wed in the AM. (I fixed my error on our SLP Agenda to show the correct day now).
The following joint meetings are planned with SLP WG participation. All times below are in CEST.

  *   Wed 8:45 – 12:30,  Joint SLP/CS/OPT for Variable Length Frames (VLF) + Failure Analysis for GFP

  *   Wed 16:00-18:00,  joint SLP and SDLS on Order between COP and SDLS Functions

  *   Thur 8:45 – 12:30, Joint SLP/C&S/RFM for S-Band proximity-1 discussion

Thanks,
Greg

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
312B Project Protection, Project Software, and End to End Information System Engineering
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)