[Sls-slp] Addition of PICS Proforma Matrix to TM, TC, and AOS SDLP blue books

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jun 26 23:35:09 UTC 2021

Dear SLP WG members,

It was brought to my attention just recently, that the following three blue books which the SLP WG recently resolved RIDs during the Spring 2021 meeting did not contain the required PICS Proforma Annex A Matrix, which is required for CCSDS protocols. I believe this oversight occurred, because that requirement was added after these blue books already existed and the fact that our 5-year reviews never discovered that the PICs were indeed missing.

Since we are already have a resolution from our SLS area director to publish new versions of TM (132.0-B), TC (232.0-B) and AOS (732.0-B) as a result of our Spring meetings, I recommended we do the additional work to add these PICs Proforma Annexes now. Our new area director has concurred with this approach. Therefore I have generated draft PICS for each of these documents. I would greatly appreciate it, if you could review each of the PICs (URL given below) and provide me any comments or corrections you may generate by July 12, 2021.  Thereafter, I will deliver the final version of these PICS to the CCSDS Secretariat for inclusion into those blue books.

https://cwe.ccsds.org/sls/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fsls%2Fdocs%2FSLS%2DSLP%2FMeeting%20Materials%2F2021%2FSpring%2FFix%20PICS%20AOS%20TM%20TC&FolderCTID=0x012000439B56FF51847E41B5728F9730D7B55F&View=%7BAE8FB44C%2DE80A%2D42CF%2D8558%2DFB495ABB675F%7D

Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
PSSE/EEISE/PPSE (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory