[Sls-slp] Attending the Fall 2021 CCSDS meetings - virtual vs in-person

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 21 23:27:44 UTC 2021

Dear SLP WG,

The CCSDS management council would like to get an idea if the SLP working group wanted to meet in person or remote for this Fall (the week of Oct 18, 2021).
Given the difference in time between our member agencies, it would be difficult to do a hybrid approach. But perhaps for some people, that might be possible.
Please let me know you preference at this time. I realize COVID-19 is still an issue for world travel.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer