[Sls-slp] Virtual Spring CCSDS 2021 SLP WG meeting Day 1 of 2

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 14 23:21:13 UTC 2021

Dear CCSDS SLP WG,

I hope you are all well and in good health these days.

I would like to hold the Spring CCSDS 2021 SLP WG meetings via Webex, similar to how we accomplished the Fall 2020 virtual meeting.
The main topic on the agenda will be the resolutions to the RIDs against the 4 SDLP (TM, TC, AOS, USLP) which will finish agency review on May 7, 2021
Please see: https://public.ccsds.org/review/default.aspx

Towards that purpose, I propose we meet for 2 hours on each of the following days: May 17 and May 18.

If you have additional agenda items, please let me know.

Chairman CCSDS SLP WG

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

When it's time, join your Webex meeting here.

Join meeting<https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/j.php?MTID=mb2791256ce0f3b2f0cd2537d469b46ff>

More ways to join:

Join from the meeting link
https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/j.php?MTID=mb2791256ce0f3b2f0cd2537d469b46ff

Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 199 104 3442
Meeting password: 33GYwmvDsb3

Join by phone
+1-510-210-8882 USA Toll
Global call-in numbers<https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/globalcallin.php?MTID=mb0574c33e47f93911f02cb4c5dd70f8f>