[Sls-slp] Draft CCSDS Fall 2020 SLS-SLP WG Agenda

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 22 21:02:04 UTC 2020

Dear SLP WG members,

I hope everyone is well and doing OK.
Attached is a draft SLP WG agenda in Powerpoint for your review and comment.

Our Fall CCSDS meetings will be virtual again, see https://public.ccsds.org/meetings/default.aspx
The SLP WG meeting is planned for Oct 26-27 and I recommend we keep the hours the same as we did in the Spring meeting i.e., from 7 AM to 9 AM Pacific Daylight Time. If we accomplish the entire agenda on Oct 26, then we will only have a one day meeting. If not, we can meeting during the same hours on Oct 27. I will schedule webex for both days.

Once this agenda is finalized, I will place it into our Fall 2020 meeting folder on the CWE and announce the URL.

Please let me know if you have any comments on the agenda by Oct 5.

Chairman CCSDS SLP WG

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,