[Sls-slp] USLP All Proposed Changes Directory now on CWE

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 22 17:27:54 UTC 2020

Dear SLP WG,

The changes that Matt Cosby has proposed, along with all the other pending changes under discussion have been put into one word file now on the CWE.

  *   The filename is 732x1b1_USLP_Allchanges-20201022b_toWG: https://tinyurl.com/yxlkgy95
That URL is also reflected in the updated power point agenda file above.

It should be now easier to march through this file during our Monday meeting and ask for working group comments as we go through it all.

Looking forward to productive meetings on Monday and possibly Tuesday.

Best regards,
SLS-SLP WG Chairman

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer