[Sls-slp] USLP-732.1-B Concerning Telecommand Sync & CC I/F Improvements

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 15 18:57:07 UTC 2020

Dear SLP WG,

As a result of close collaboration between Gian Paolo and myself, there will be an additional topic for discussion at our CCSDS Fall 2020 meeting, which is to remedy any perceived ambiguities within the CCSDS 732.1-B USLP Blue book concerning the interface and associated text of the USLP Transfer Frame PDU with the CCSDS 231.0-B Telecommand Sync & Channel Coding Blue book. This effort is being done in concert with the C&S WG update to the CCSDS 231.0 (TC Sync & CC BB) in adding the USLP PDU to CCSDS 231.0.

Gian Paolo has put this document on the CWE under https://tinyurl.com/yyjkt5p5<https://urldefense.us/v3/__https:/tinyurl.com/yyjkt5p5__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!blzYRQ4gARvOOdFP0Yr11X8VOXO0Arez7GhSWmZeTXBkAUCzs4rE3zsWQ3D-G0X2P6gfB6eY$>

We are looking forward to the discussion on those proposed changes at the upcoming SLP WG meeting.

Best regards,
Chairman SLP WG

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer