[Sls-slp] New Project for 5-year Update to TC SDLP added to CWE

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 2 23:03:51 UTC 2020

Dear SLP WG,

I have added a draft project to the CWE (similar to the ones for TM and AOS) for the 5-year review of TC Space Data Link protocol.
During our Fall meeting, we reviewed the updates to this document, mainly due to the wording associated with AD/BC Service to be consistent with COP-1 and the systematic retransmission. Our current WG version of this document 232x is on the CWE under: https://tinyurl.com/y3gvxh5w

Best regards,
Chair SLP WG

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer