[Sls-slp] SLP Revisions document and Updated SANA Annex

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 31 16:43:31 UTC 2020

Dear SLP WG members,

I have incorporated the comments I received on the SANA Annex to CCSDS 133.0-B, SPP Revisions document and I have put the complete SPP document including the SANA Annex onto the CWE. I have also created a separate file that contains only the updated SANA annex as well. Both of these files contain the date of March 31 in the filenames.

https://tinyurl.com/rb6dno6

Please let me know if you have any further comment in the next day or two, before I inform Tom Gannett about them, so that he can generate Pink Sheets for agency review of CCSDS 133.0-B.

Best regards,

Greg
CCSDS SLS-SLP WG Chair

Below is the original request I sent to the working group on 17-03-20 22:45:

After a long time, I finally have an update for you all to review concerning the proposed SANA annex for the version 2 SPP blue book (CCSDS 133.0).

In the SLP WG CWE, please find two new word documents. One contains a marked up version showing the changes and the other one is clean.

Please let me know if you have any comments concerning this update. I believe it takes into account the concerns and comments from the attendees of our last telecon.

I would like your comments, no later than 31 March. The proposed updates were done with the help and consultation of SANA i.e., Marc Blanchet.

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)