[Sls-slp] Proposed changes to MC-OCF section of USLP

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 3 17:45:50 UTC 2020

Dear SLP member,

Please see the proposed changes to the MC-OCF section of the USLP Blue book.
The changes are not major but require that we review them at the Spring CCSDS meeting in Huntsville, Alabama.
We will also consider how (by Technical Corrigenda or other) and when to make these changes officially to the book, if approved by the SLP WG.

Thanks to John Pietras/Wolfgang Hell for pointing out these issues and the collaboration by Gian Paolo as well.

The word file is in the SLP WG CWE under: https://tinyurl.com/rcapvto

Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)