[Sls-slp] Augmented Proposal for SPP SANA Registry

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 14 18:35:18 UTC 2019

Dear SLP WG member,

I’ve uploaded a more detailed proposal for the SANA registry for the SPP Revisions document, i.e., CCSDS 133.0

Please take a look at this URL to see the proposal: https://tinyurl.com/y5rm7u37

This version is in response to questions that the other area directors have to ensure that SANA has sufficient information to generate the Packet Secondary Header Registry.

We will review this proposal during the discussion on the SPP Revision during our meeting in Darmstadt next week.

Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)