[Sls-slp] Updated 133.0 SPP book for final WG Check

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 7 18:22:58 UTC 2019

Dear SLP WG,

Please see the following URL on the SLP WG CWE that contains two files:

https://tinyurl.com/y2tbtspp

The files are identical except for the SANA Annex.  One contains the current SANA Annex as documented in the SPP Pink Sheets for Agency Review and the second one contains the revised SANA annex that contains updates due to the issues that the SOIS and SE Area directors brought forward concerning the Packet Secondary Header registry. Note that this issue as to what SANA Annex to use for the document is still pending a resolution.

Please take a look and help us to ensure that all the RID resolutions from the Fall meeting have been documented to your satisfaction. I would appreciate it if you can provide me with any comments by Dec. 2, 2019.

Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)