[Sls-slp] Call for Use Cases of Space Packet Protocol

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Fri Mar 1 16:01:03 UTC 2019

Peter,
        I think we are both right.
My text referred to the modifications to the document; i.e. the only
change caused by this approach would be one sentence in the SPP book to
inform about the existence of a SANA Registry for secondary headers.
Your text is closer to the formal specification.
About using the present or the future for the verb tense, it is possible
that at book publication time the present tense will be more appropriate
(hopefully).

As you see, my accent was on a change in the book that requires no change
to PUS.

I hope we are aligned now.

Ciao

Gippo