[Sls-slp] SLS WG 5-year review of updated Prox-1 data link layer protocol CCSDS 211.0 Blue Book

Kazz, Greg J (312B) Greg.J.Kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 15 15:44:52 UTC 2019

Dear SLP member,

Please review the draft update to CCSDS 211.0 Prox-1 Space Data Link Protocol now on the CWE under:
http://tinyurl.com/y3eptrn8

It contains draft updates from both myself and Gian Paolo to handle the use of Version-4 USLP frames over the Proximity link. Please note that some of the issues associated with handling the Version-4 frame over the Prox link is also underway as a set of pink sheets to CCSDS 211.2 Prox-1 C&S blue book. For now please look over the proposed changes to 211.0 and let me know your thoughts and comments. We will discuss this topic at our upcoming Spring meeting at NASA Ames in May.

Chairman CCSDS SLS-SLP WG

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)