[Sls-slp] Registration for Spring 2019 CCSDS Meetings at NASA AMES

Kazz, Greg J (312B) Greg.J.Kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 5 14:35:58 UTC 2019

Dear SLP member,

The CCSDS registration is now open for the Spring 2019 CCSDS Meetings at NASA AMES.
SLP WG will meet on Monday, May X from 13:30 to 17:30 as well as Tue AM from 9:00 to 12:30 PM.
I will follow up with an agenda for our meetings shortly.

Please note the following:

After the registration period has closed, it will not be possible for additional attendees to register. If your attendance is tentative, please register. You may cancel your registration at a later date should you be unable to attend the meetings.

So please register at your earliest convenience.

The URL to register is: https://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2019Spring/default.aspx

Thank you and best regards,

Greg Kazz
Chairman CCSDS SLS-SLP WG

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)