[Sls-slp] Status of CCSDS 133.0 SPP

Kazz, Greg J (US 312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 3 19:03:44 UTC 2019

Dear SLP WG,

I have received no further comment on the updated SPP document that I posted to https://tinyurl.com/qmwwxbr
concerning the action which closed on Dec 2. The SLS directory contained in the URL has the word versions of the files containing the RID resolutions that the SLP WG came to consensus on at the Fall 2019 meetings in Darmstadt. So we are ready to move on to the next step.

The only action items left to resolve concerning SPP is what version of the SANA annex is to be included in the document. Please note that both versions are located in the above listed URL. Once this action is resolved, I will then inform SANA about any additional registry updates to be made.

Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)