[Sls-slp] SLP WG Green Books for Review - Pre Fall 2018 CCSDS Meeting in Berlin

Kazz, Greg J (312B) Greg.J.Kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 7 16:01:20 UTC 2018

Thanks Gian Paolo for the update above.

Also to All:

In my previous email I forgot to mention that also at the URL listed above specifically under the SPP folder, please review the NASA Proposal for revision of the Space Packet Protocol (SPP) taking into consideration the discussion we had during our last SLP WG meeting at NIST in the Spring. Clearly, we can discuss the pros and cons of these changes at the Fall meeting.

Chairman CCSDS SLS-SLP WG