[Sls-slp] SLP WG Green Books for Review - Pre Fall 2018 CCSDS Meeting in Berlin

Kazz, Greg J (312B) Greg.J.Kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 4 16:58:48 UTC 2018

Dear SLP WG members and associates,

Welcome back to all after the summer holidays. I hope all is going well for everyone.
Please remember that our Fall CCSDS 2018 meetings are coming up shortly in Berlin at DIN. Registration material is on the CCSDS website at https://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2018Fall/default.aspx

Our SLP WG agenda will appear shortly. You are of course welcome to provide me with topics ahead of time.

I have loaded two SLP WG related Green Books for your review prior to the meeting at the following URL.
https://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2018Fall/default.aspx

They can be found under the following directories under that URL.

  1.  Current USLP Green Book – USLP Subdirectory
  2.  Current Overview of Space Comm Protocols (OSCP) Green Book – OSCP GB Subdirectory.

The USLP GB has been updated to be current with the USLP draft Blue Book that Tom Gannett is preparing of CESG review.
The OSCP contains substantial edits and brings the book up to date with the latest emerging protocols within CCSDS e.g., BP, LTP, USLP, …

Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)