[Sls-slp] Technical Corrigenda for TC

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Mon Mar 5 09:01:31 UTC 2018

Dear All,
        I renamed the Folder from Corrigendum to Corrigenda as it is going
to contain more than a single Corrigendum to the existing Space Data Link
Protocols Books.
The new tiny URL is     http://tiny.cc/0fzkry

I have also uploaded to that folder the proposed Corrigendum to 732.0-B
(AOS) regarding the AOS Frame Restrictions section 3.2.6 (file
"732.0-B.Corrigendum3.2.6,v1.0.pdf") distributed by Greg on  2 March.

Best regards

Gian Paolo