[Sls-slp] NIST Registration required for non USA nationals

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 20 16:59:16 UTC 2018

Dear SLP WG members,

     (Per Gian Paolo’s email message to me)

As per https://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2018Spring/default.aspx :
All non-US citizens must register with NIST no later than 30 March 2018.
If you do not submit your information on NIST's Conference Registration Website, you will not be allowed on campus and will be unable to take part in the meetings.

In the past we have been able to register persons just a few days/hours before the meetings, but the additional NIST registration may prevent doing this for the Spring 2018 meetings.

best regards,

Greg
Chairman CCSDS SLP WG

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)