[Sls-slp] NASA RIDs on USLP RED-3 Version

Matthew Cosby Matt.Cosby at Goonhilly.org
Tue Oct 24 08:19:52 UTC 2017

SLP WG & Greg,

The UKSA has a few RIDS – I am hoping to get them this week or early next.

Matt

Matthew Cosby
Chief Scientist
Goonhilly Earth Station Ltd
[ignature_978456128]

From: SLS-SLP <sls-slp-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> on behalf of Greg Kazz <greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: Monday, 23 October 2017 at 18:33
To: "sls-slp at mailman.ccsds.org" <sls-slp at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc: Thomas Gannett <thomas.gannett at tgannett.net>
Subject: [Sls-slp] NASA RIDs on USLP RED-3 Version

Dear SLP WG members,

I have placed the 5 NASA RIDs submitted on the USLP RED-3 book on the CWE under the following URL:

http://tiny.cc/r3ogoy

In addition, there is a proposed updated word version of USLP in that same directory which shows how the USLP document would appear if those RIDs were to be approved. This copy is only provided as a guide and is not intended to be the final story. We will disposition them at the Fall meeting at den Haag.

Also CNES and JAXA have reported no RIDs.

Chairman SLS-SLP WG

Greg Kazz
Principal Engineer
Technical Group Supervisor,
Project Software and End-to-End Information Systems Engineering (312B)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Dr., M/S 301-490
Pasadena, CA 91109
1+(818)393 6529(voice)