[Sls-slp] USLP RED-2 RID Resolutions

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 16 23:03:12 UTC 2017

Dear WG members,

The USLP RED-2 resolutions worked out at the San Antonio meeting last week are now on the CWE under the following URL:

https://tinyurl.com/n8ol34c

Please find both the resolutions to the ESA as well as the NASA submitted RIDs.
There are 10 RIDS of category “recommended” which we did not complete a disposition.
They are NASA rid numbers: 53, 55, 56, 59, 61, 63, 68, 76, 79, and 80.

The other pending actions are to come up with a new section 2.2.8 Isochronous Service which Guray Acar has accepted and will provide a draft.

In addition, I will generate a spreadsheet containing all of the applicable primitives from TM, AOS, and TC to be cross-checked with the primitives in USLP for consistency.

I will conduct a doodle poll very shortly so that we can hold a teleconference in order to resolve these RIDs.
Once they are resolved, I will distribute the updated version of USLP which will then be provided to

Chairman SLP WG