[Sls-slp] Please Review draft pink sheets to Proximity-1 Space Data Link Protocol

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Wed Jun 21 07:43:39 UTC 2017

Greg,
        the approach of some proposed modifications seems to be extending
the Frame Sublayer  of Proximity-1 to be able to generate USLP Frames.
This may (might?) introduce some conflicts for over specification and an
alternative approach may be introducing informative changes that the Frame
Sublayer  of Proximity-1 may be replaced by the USLP Space Data Link
Protocol as specified in the USLP Blue Book.
I think this could be managed with a Corrigendum (most likely Technical
and not simply Editorial) once USLP is published.

The WG (and Tom) may explore this alternative approach.

Regards

Gian Paolo