[Sls-slp] For your review - updated draft USLP blue book

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 9 13:41:55 UTC 2017

Dear SLP WG,

I have placed both the Red lined Word revision version as well as the Clean (without redlines) version of the draft USLP blue book on the CWE for your review at:

https://tinyurl.com/ychwj4bw

Please let me know if you have any additional comments.
I have also generated a draft Annex A: PICs Proforma for USLP (not in these documents yet), because I am sending it to Tom Gannett first to properly format it. After Tom sends it back to me, I will set up some telecons to discuss the PICs entries using doodle poll to determine your availability.

Chairman SLS-SLP WG