[Sls-slp] Draft Fall 2016 SLS-SLP WG meeting minutes- Rome

Guray.Acar at esa.int Guray.Acar at esa.int
Fri Oct 28 15:20:52 UTC 2016

Dear Greg,

May I remind you the brief discussion we had on the "backward
compatibility" of USLP. This is claimed in the Green Book.
And, it was rightly questioned in one of the RIDs. I remember that it was
decided during the meeting that this remark
should be removed from USLP Green Book.

Regards,

Guray Acar
Telecommunications System Engineer,