[Sls-slp] Re: Polling SLP WG for USLP Red-1 Transition

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat May 14 00:23:39 UTC 2016

Dear SLP WG,

Based upon the positive responses I have received from DLR, NASA, UK Space
Agency to move the USLP White book to RED-1 and the fact that no
additional negative responses were received from other agencies, my
interpretation of the results is that we do have consensus to move the
book to RED-1 status.

Therefore I will inform our area director to poll both CESG/CMC and
request that the book become RED-1.
In addition, I will work with Tom Gannett to get the book in order for
publication with the goal of having sufficient time for a RED-1 agency
review before the Rome meeting.

Thanks for your help in moving USLP forward!

CCSDS SLS-SLP WG Chairman