[Sls-slp] RE: UC Draft SLP WG Agenda for Cleveland Meetings Apr 2016

Cosby Matthew MCOSBY at qinetiq.com
Fri Mar 4 10:23:49 UTC 2016

Greg,

I would like to request 10-15mins to discuss an error in the P1 green book. The error is minor, but I would like to establish the method and timing to correct it (if agreed by the WG).

Matt.

Matthew Cosby
Chief Engineer, QinetiQ Space UK
Tel: +44 (0)1252 396313
email: mcosby at QinetiQ.com<mailto:mcosby at QinetiQ.com>
www.QinetiQ.com<http://www.qinetiq.com/>