[Sls-slp] [SANA #16645] New and Modified SANA Registries for USLP

Space Assigned Numbers Authority info at sanaregistry.org
Mon Jun 20 15:32:29 UTC 2016

Greg,

We have updated the Space Link Identifiers registry to fix the incorrect names of registries.

We have made the updates described in the attachment in our staging/testing area. Since there are
lots of modifications in other registries depending on the publication of the book (esp. SCID
registry), we will move them on the production website once the book has been approved for
publication. Thus, all URLs below are only for internal review/testing and should not be used
anywhere public.

That being said:

The two new USLP registries are available:
http://beta.sanaregistry.org/r/uslp_protocol_id
http://beta.sanaregistry.org/r/uslp_extended_protocol_id

We have added the abbreviation and term to the glossary:
http://beta.sanaregistry.org/r/abbreviations
http://beta.sanaregistry.org/r/terms/terms-i.html

The MAP id registry has been modified to add a note for the constrained value:
http://beta.sanaregistry.org/r/map_id

The SCID registry also include the Version 4 definition in its notes:
http://beta.sanaregistry.org/r/spacecraftid

USLP version number has been added to the TFVN registry:
http://beta.sanaregistry.org/r/transfer_frame_version_number

References to the 2 new USLP protocol id registries have been added in the Space Link id registry:
http://beta.sanaregistry.org/r/space_link_id/space_link_id.html

Finally, USLP has been added to the VCID registry:
http://beta.sanaregistry.org/r/virtual_channel_id

Please review the changes and make sure everything is correct.

Thank you.

--
Best regards,
Audric Schiltknecht