[Sls-slp] FW: TM Channel Tree Figure

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 23 15:57:01 UTC 2015

Dear SLP members,

Below is a slight update that the CCSDS secretariat is planned to make for the CCSDS 132.0-P-1.2 regarding the TM channel Tree. Please see update below.
I believe the clarification is a good one, since the tree hierarchy automatically provides what level these services take place on I.e., either virtual or master channel level. Therefore MC or VC is redundant in the name an can be removed.

Regards,
Greg