[Sls-slp] Response to CESG comments on 130.2-G-2.1 Space Data Link Protocol GB

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Aug 25 16:56:04 UTC 2015

Dear SLP members,

I have responded to additional CESG comments (from Gian Paolo) and have placed an update to the draft Space Data Link Protocols GB (CCSDS 130.2-G-2.1) on the SLP WG CWE under http://tinyurl.com/p4q2vl4

The file name ends in “bis”.

Please review that version because it contains the latest revisions. Again I would like to terminate this review by Sept 2. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Chairman SLS-SLP WG