[Sls-slp] FW: Results of CESG Polls closing 14 August 2015

Kazz, Greg J (312B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 19 18:24:45 UTC 2015

Dear SLP WG,

Attached please find the updated CCSDS 130.2-G-2.1 Space Data Link Protocols – Summary of Concept and Rationale Green Book. I concur with Peter Shames’ comments which are identified in blue in the attachment.

Please let me know if you have any concerns or comments with this update by Sept. 2. Otherwise, I will assume you approve of this update.
I would like to move forward with it so that the secretariat can process it along with the other approved SLP changes to TM, TC, AOS space data link blue books.

Best regards,

Greg