[Sls-slp] Draft NGSLP GB for review and comment

Kazz, Greg J (312G) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jan 22 00:14:08 UTC 2014

Dear SLP WG,

Attached please find the draft NGSLP Green Book for your review and comment as a pdf file.
This version now includes the received recommendations from several of you so far (thanks!).
Also included as a Word file are some open issues/questions that we have assembled as we generated this version. We also ask each of the associated WG chairmen to comment on common themes and issues so that we can move towards a consensus view for the upcoming Spring 2014 meeting.

Please feel free to lets us know what your opinion is with regards to these issues or any other issues you may have with this Green Book so far.
We would like to turn around another version of this book before the Spring 2014 Meeting in Noordwijerhoot in April.

Chairman CCSDS SLS-SLP WG