[Sls-slp] Reorganization of Next Generation Space Link Protocol (NGSLP) Concept Paper

Kazz, Greg J (312G) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 23 21:04:54 UTC 2014

Dear SLP WG,

Attached please find the reorganized NGSLP Concept Paper based upon the discussions that took place both in the SLP WG meeting and the SLS area joint meeting on this topic.

I have rebalanced the paper based upon the agreed to drivers vs the by-products which will be used as criteria later to choose options in the protocol.

Please review it and get back to me by May 1 so that I can provide this update along with two new projects (GB and BB) in the Framework, so that we can move forward on this work.

Chairman CCSDS SLP WG