[Sls-slp] Final SLS-SLP WG meeting minutes from San Antonio Fall 2013

Jean-luc Gerner jeanluc.gerner at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 15:00:38 UTC 2013

Dear Greg,
I would expect that the SLP minutes do also report on work done and discussions held during the Joint meeting, like other WG reports do.

Actually, Under topic:
 2.5 SLP WG Proposed Project: Update TM,
AOS, TC, Prox-1 into a common next generation Space Link Layer protocol for
future missions, the Next Generation Space Link Protocol (NGSLP)

several agencies expressed deep concerns at the Joint meeting, which I do not see reflected in the minutes. How can we handle this issue given that there are no minutes for the Joint?

best regards
Jean-Luc