[Sls-slp] Re: Comments on lastest draft version of TC and AOS Space Data Link Protocols with SDLS

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jun 26 19:00:42 UTC 2013

Dear SLP and SDLS WGS:

I have accepted the comments below from Ignacio and Marjorie and have made
the changes to TM, TC, and AOS Space Data Link Protocols.

The final versions (file names all ending in "final3") are now on the SLP
CWE under this tiny URL:

http://tinyurl.com/qdgws7m

At this point, based upon the agreement both SLP and SDSL WG have, I
recommend that the CCSDS Secretariat take these files and compose Pink
Sheets for Agency Review to occur before the Fall 2013 in San Antonio, TX,
USA.

The files with the history of changes (red lines) can be found in this CWE
directory with file names ending in ("with edits" or "with comments"):

http://tinyurl.com/qe92pv5

Best regards,

Greg
Chairman SLS-SLP WG

EEISE Group Supervisor
Systems Engineering Section (Section 313)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive, Pasadena  CA 91109
MS 301-490
(818) 393-6529 (office)