[Sls-slp] Yet another draft update to Proximity-1 Green Book Jan 24 2013

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 24 20:04:08 UTC 2013

All,

After receiving several new inputs for the Prox-1 GB (including the CRC-32 discussion that was submitted by ESA, other updates due to the inclusion of the LDPC in Prox-1, etc), I have posted this updated draft version on the CWE under:

http://tinyurl.com/ajw9k3e

Note: It is the intent of the SLP WG to publish an updated Prox-1 GB (current version is 2003) ideally concurrent with the release of the three updated Prox-1 Blue books. So your comments, additions, subtractions, multiplications : ) are welcome before our April 16 meeting!

Best regards,

Greg