[Sls-slp] Re: Final Review Copy of Issue 3 of CCSDS 130.0-G Overview of Space Comm Protocols Green Book

Kazz, Greg J (312G) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 17 17:06:59 UTC 2013

The URL for the Word version of the document is now in the SLP CWE under:

http://tinyurl.com/layd57r

Best regards,

Greg

From: <Kazz>, "Kazz, Greg J (313B)" <greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov>>
Date: Monday, December 16, 2013 11:55 AM
To: "sls-slp at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:sls-slp at mailman.ccsds.org>" <sls-slp at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:sls-slp at mailman.ccsds.org>>
Subject: Final Review Copy of Issue 3 of CCSDS 130.0-G Overview of Space Comm Protocols Green Book

Dear SLP WG,

Attached please find a PDF copy of this proposed Version 3 Issue of the Overview of Space Comm Protocols Green Book. The C&W WG has provided an update to Table 3-3 as well. The complete Word version will be posted and announced once I am reconnected to the Internet.

Please send me any final comments by Dec 23 to me.

Chairman SLS-SLP WG