[Sls-slp] Updated Prox-1 Data Link Layer PICS Proforma

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 23 21:45:46 UTC 2013

Dear SLP,

As a result of our SLP meeting in Bordeaux, I have updated the PICS Proforma for the Data Link layer of Proximity-1.

Please review the new table with the date of April 23. I have also include the table with the file name Feb. 12 which was the one I used to take the notes during the meeting for your comparison.

I would like to send this table on to our area director by the end of April, so your comments before then are well appreciated.

These files will also be loaded to the SLP CWE under the Bordeaux directory.

Thanks!

Greg
EEISE Group Supervisor
Systems Engineering Section (Section 313)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive, Pasadena  CA 91109
MS 301-490
(818) 393-6529 (office)