[Sls-slp] Lessons Lernt Annex provided for Prox-1 GB

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 2 16:57:56 UTC 2013

Dear SLP WG,

I have just received British Space's Lessons Lernt to be placed into an Annex into the Prox-1 Green Book. I've loaded two files to the SLP CWE (URL below), so that you can review the text and come prepared to discuss it at our SLP meeting in Bordeaux on Tuesday, April 16. Any comments before hand are also welcome.

http://tinyurl.com/ajw9k3e

Filenames have date creations of April 2.

Best regards,

Greg
EEISE Group Supervisor
Systems Engineering Section (Section 313)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive, Pasadena  CA 91109
MS 301-490
(818) 393-6529 (office)