[Sls-slp] Resolution for publication of updated CCSDS 130.2-G Space Data Link Protocols Summary of Concept and Rationale GB

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jan 23 18:24:41 UTC 2012

All,

Just to ensure that we have consensus on publishing the update that was discussed several meetings ago concerning the effect the TC retransmission parameter has on the data link layer, I would like to issue this resolution to the SLS AD:

The SLP Working Group
CONSIDERING that the Working Group has reached consensus on an updated version of CCSDS 130.2?G "Space Data Link Protocols Summary of Concept and Rationale", RESOLVES to request the AD to issue a SLS resolution for Publication of Issue 3 of the CCSDS 130.2?G.

I believe according to my notes that we have indeed reached concensus and that I need only to follow through on this action with the AD.
Please let me know if you do not believe this is the case.

Chairman SLS-SLP WG