[Sls-slp] SLP WG review of proposed updated TM Space Data LInk Protocol due to SDLS rqmt

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 13 19:23:35 UTC 2012

Dear SLP,

Attached please find a copy of the joint ESA/NASA proposal to update the TM Space Data Link Protocol due to the addition of the Space Data Link Security Protocol (SDLS). Basically, SDLS has become a function called by the link layer protocols i.e., TM, TC, AOS. Your comments are most welcome and I encourage you to provide them to me by no later than 15 Jan 2013.

Note: Similar updates for AOS, and TC will follow shortly.

P.S. This file will also be copied to the SLP CWE under the Spring 2013 Bordeaux directory.

Chairman SLS-SLP WG